I'll Be Your Reader





Get a reader: the state poet laureate!

We'll try this for one month and see how it goes.

The first poem to arrive in my email box on Thursdays will become my morning reading material, enjoyed with coffee. The writer must be a current resident of New Hampshire, but poets of all ages and backgrounds can send work.

I promise that you will have my full attention. I'll read the poem (up to 100 lines) and send you an email by day's end. I won't offer feedback or criticism: just a note that I have read and enjoyed your piece. (It can be immensely refreshing to know that someone has read your writing with appreciation, in a judgement-free zone.)
Details:


1. Cut and paste into the body of the email or send as a PDF attachment (if line breaks and page formatting need to be preserved). Send to Balconyofwords@gmail.com

    2. Provide your full name and town of residency. You can include your age, if you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mindful Storyteller in You: Fall 2023 Programming

  The Mindful Storyteller in You     Presented by Alexandria Peary  What stories connect you to the Granite State?  In this workshop led by ...