I'll Be Your Reader Continues...



Get a reader: the state poet laureate!

The first month of "I'll Be Your Reader" was fun: thanks to everyone who sent their poems. So let's continue for a few more months!

The first poem to arrive in my email box on Thursdays will become my morning reading material, enjoyed with coffee. The writer must be a current resident of New Hampshire, but poets of all ages and backgrounds can send work.

I promise that you will have my full attention. I'll read the poem (up to 100 lines) and send you an email by day's end. I won't offer feedback or criticism: just a note that I have read and enjoyed your piece. (It can be immensely refreshing to know that someone has read your writing with appreciation, in a judgement-free zone.)
Details:


1. Cut and paste into the body of the email or send as a PDF attachment (if line breaks and page formatting need to be preserved). Send to Balconyofwords@gmail.com

    2. Provide your full name and town of residency. You can include your age, if you want.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mindful Storyteller in You: Fall 2023 Programming

  The Mindful Storyteller in You     Presented by Alexandria Peary  What stories connect you to the Granite State?  In this workshop led by ...